Friday, August 20, 2010

Back To School Special!

Hey everyone! (All 5 of you that read my blog--tell your friends!) So I've been playing with the idea of mini-sessions for a while, and now with fall coming..(really? Did we even have a summer?)..I want to go for it! FYI-- I will be offering products here soon which I am SUPER excited about also..and you will love them too! SO. Mini sessions will be: Sept. 9,10,11 in the afternoon hours at the location that will be revealed once you book your shoot. I will give you 10-12 edited high resolution images on a disc and a complimentary 11x14 image also, all for the fantastic price of $175. You are also welcome to buy products from me, hopefully I will have a catalogue ready by then. Send me an email at dawncooperphotography@gmail.com or send me a message on FB!!
For those of you that DON'T know..I also have a photography page on Facebook now as well...look it up! Any  returning clients--I will have a reward for you too..just email me! Can't wait to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment