Sunday, October 3, 2010

Updates

If are you reading this--thank you for checking in!! I've been soo busy taking pictures lately while trying to figure out how to balance four kids, a hubby that works now (whew, relief!) and a business plan! Oh wait, and laundry, and actually cooking and exercising....it has been quite complicated and stressful BUT I actually am figuring out that balance thanks to some amazing mentors, a supportive husband and lots of prayer. I love that I have this fun new hobby/business and I want to keep it up! 
On the business side, I have created a fun new product catalog that I will give to my clients to peruse after their session while I work on editing. The products are soo great and I need to hurry up and get some of my own kids up in my house to actually SHOW you how great they are. Its amazing the difference when you can see your amazing children, or family up in GREAT quality products on your walls. 
Also I am going to book sessions until the first weekend in December then I am done until January 2011.
Call or email if you want to get in..I have a couple openings at the end of October, and a couple left in November. (dawncooperphotography@gmail.com)
Happy October!! (I'm hoping we get some fall weather now, please??)

1 comment:

  1. Your blog layout looks great Dawn! And I LOVE all of your new pictures... you really have a great talent! I need to take some notes from you..

    ReplyDelete