Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Two of My Very Own! {Northern California Portrait Photographer}

This week I finally got two of my four kids to cooperate with me so I could take pictures of their cuteness! Only because they're not old enough to have a strong opinion about it! :) So...the purpose was really to check out a new fun location...and I had a few technical problems..good thing I figured that out on my own kids! BUT I'll probably go back to re-do a few. Here are some of my favorites. Aren't they the cutest kids ever??? I know, I know. I'm totally biased. 
P.S. To inquire about a session, email me at dawncooperphotography@gmail.com.

Untitled-1

3 comments:

  1. Love these Dawn! You did a great job, love the editing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Dawn! They are so scrumptious. Where did Isaac's baby fat go??.....he's 3, crazy.

    ReplyDelete