Sunday, December 5, 2010

Cousins! {Petaluma Children's Photographer}

Okay so my last post I said was freezing...well this one was REALLY really cold...my hands could barely adjust anything on the camera by the end! Thank goodness for Applebox and its wonderful hot chocolate to warm up my little clients after they played outside with me for as long as they could handle! The older kids (S&J) are siblings, and the younger set (F&L) are their twin cousins. My good friend Nikki was pregnant with J at the same time I was pregnant with my 7 year old so it was a blast hanging out with her too while getting to photograph her super sweet and adorable kids. If only it had been a few degrees warmer...

blog

twinsblog

2 comments:

  1. So cute, but I have to comment on the "cold". We have a couple feet of snow and it's -10 degrees C right now. How long have you been in California?!

    Awesome photo's!

    Darci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...well I gotta say, it really was cold for here! Last time I was up at my parent's for Christmas I could barely handle the cold! We definitely have it easier! :)

    ReplyDelete