Tuesday, March 15, 2011

One of My Own | {Petaluma Children's Photographer}

So last weekend, I had a photo session of my sister in law and her little one year old at the same place my husband had taken my kids to ride bikes and barbecue dinner. Only ONE (out of 4) of my kids would cooperate...so here are a few of our "testing out the location" shots. I had to pay him a dollar though. Don't ask how I'm going to bribe my 10 year old for pictures. (Well I actually don't know the answer yet anyway). But I refuse to buy the school pictures so I need to take some of the rest of them, and soon!! Wish me luck.

Untitled-1

2 comments:

  1. Cool location Dawn! Why won't your kids let you take pictures of them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Darci--they don't mind snap shots but I'm talkin hair combed/curled, changing clothes, finding a fun location. That they don't want to do. (They're a little burnt out) But especially Hannah. She's 10 and Miss Uncooperative (only when it comes to pics...and even though she claims to be a budding photographer.). Go figure!

    ReplyDelete